Saturday, September 26, 2009

Amsterdam!

I lied...I am not in Spain yet...I am at the Amsterdam airport. I was also wrong about me having flown when I was little. Someone in my family told me that I had flown to Colorado when I was really young, but my dad told me that they were mistaken...so that means that today was my first official flight and it was absolutely amazing! The view from the plane was grand...I got a window seat! Seeing the clouds up close was so cool...it looked like white cotton candy...I wish I could feel what it's like to jump into a cloud! I slept and watched How I Met Your Mother, I Love You, Man and a little of The Proposal on the plane. The food was nice too! I got to see the sunrise from the sky...it was a little after 7 am when I landed in Amsterdam. Ahhh...my internet time is about to run out at the airport.
I miss my family!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment