Saturday, September 26, 2009

Flyin' High

I am a blog virgin, but here goes...

I could not sleep last night...I am feeling a million emotions, most of them culminating into nervousness, excitement, and nostalgia (I know-it's too soon for that because i am not even gone yet, but I am already missing people).
My flight to Madrid, Spain leaves around 3 pm from DFW Airport! I have not been on a plane since I was about 3 years old (too little to remember it), so this flight will be my first one to actually remember! My family is driving me to DFW. I have a layover in Amsterdam, but I probably will not leave the airport since the layover is only 2 hours long. I am scheduled to arrive midday in Madrid the next day!!
Short and sweet for now...my next post will be from Spain!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment